Kickin' it Salsa Mexicana
Yields about 24 - 2oz servings
- 2lbs or about 10 Roma Tomatoes, diced
- 1 large Onion, diced
- 1lg bunch Fresh Cilantro, washed, chiffonade cut
- 6 Fresh Limes, juiced or about 1/2 cup
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl
- Stir to combine
- Season to Taste with Kickin’ It at the Lake Seasoning Salt
- Combine equal parts basic salsa and chiffonade cut of green cabbage.
- Add 2 cups of small diced fresh stone fruit (peach, plum, apricot, cherry) or pineapple.
- Add a bit of sugar, if necessary to balance sweet and savory.
Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- Add one-cup of cooked black beans and one cup of whole kernel corn.
- Split an avocado or two, Remove the seed and skin.
- Place avocado in a bowl and rough chop it with the side of a spoon.
- Fold in some Salsa Mexicana.
- Leave the avocados a little chunky.
- Adjust salt and pepper if needed/desired.