Kickin’ it Salsa Mexicana
Yields about 24 – 2oz servings
2# or about 10 ea Roma Tomatoes, diced
1 ea Large onion, diced
1 lg bunch Fresh Cilantro, washed, chiffonade cut
6 ea Fresh Limes, juiced or about ½ c.
1/4 c. Fresh Garlic, mashed
3 ea Jalapeños, small dice, seeds/pith discarded
To Taste Kickin’It Seasoning Salt
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl
- Stir to combine
- Season to Taste with Kickin’ It at the Lake Seasoning Salt
- Combine equal parts basic salsa and chiffonade cut of green cabbage.
- Add 2 cups of small diced fresh stone fruit (peach, plum, apricot, cherry) or pineapple.
- Add a bit of sugar, if necessary to balance sweet and savory.
Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- Add one-cup of cooked black beans and one cup of whole kernel corn.
- Split an avocado or two, Remove the seed and skin.
- Place avocado in a bowl and rough chop it with the side of a spoon.
- Fold in some Salsa Mexicana.
- Leave the avocados a little chunky.
- Adjust salt and pepper if needed/desired.