Kickin' Sweet Potatoes Anna
Serves 8-10 as a side dish
- 3/4 cup Heavy Cream
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350ºF with the rack near the middle of the oven.
- Peel sweet potatoes.
- Slice Sweet potatoes with the goal of maintaining consecutive slices and the original shape of the potato.
- Arrange, fanned out in the baking dish in long rows or concentric circles
- Season the broth with Kickin’ It so that it is slightly too salty.
- Pour the cream over the potatoes.
- Place in the oven and bake for about 35 to 45 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and the broth/cream mixture reduces to a thick sauce.
Sprinkle with a sharp cheese such as Asiago, Romano, or sharp Cheddar for the last five minutes in the oven.
Try this with all of our fresh garlic seasoning salts!