Kickin’ Sweet Potatoes Anna
Serves 8-10 as a side dish
7 or 8 Medium Size Sweet Potatoes
1 to 1-½ cups Chicken or Veggie Broth well seasoned to taste with Kickin’ It at the Lake Seasoning Salt
¾ cup Heavy Cream
Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350ºF with the rack near the middle of the oven.
- Peel sweet potatoes.
- Slice Sweet potatoes with the goal of maintaining consecutive slices and the original shape of the potato.
- Arrange, fanned out in the baking dish in long rows or concentric circles
- Season the broth with Kickin’ It so that it is slightly too salty.
- Pour the cream over the potatoes.
- Place in the oven and bake for about 35 to 45 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and the broth/cream mixture reduces to a thick sauce.
Sprinkle with sharp cheese such as Asiago, Romano or sharp Cheddar for the last five minutes in the oven.
Try this with all of our fresh garlic seasoning salts!