Explosive, fresh garlic flavor make our salts unique and easy to use. No fillers or artificial ingredients — just real food! Use anywhere you’d use a savory salt; finishing, marinating, rubs, braising and barbeque are just a few ways you can use our Seasoning Salt blends every day. You can see, feel, and taste the difference!
Kickin' It at the Lake
We’ve added japones chilis to our salt, pepper, and FRESH Garlic Blend to bring up the heat and add a little KICK!
The perfect seasoning to elevate a sweet and savory treat. Add anywhere you would add salt. Sprinkle on hamburgers, steaks, vegetables, french or steak fries, salads, roasts, chicken and pork chops. Add to soups, stews, bloody marys, dressings, sauces, dips and appetizers. Delicious sprinkled on popcorn, broiled shrimp, deep-fried vegetables or rice. Get ready to feel the KICK!
Interested in carrying Kickin’ It at the Lake?
Salt and Vinegar Smashed Potatoes are an incredibly easy and delicious snack, side dish or meal accompaniment!
- Small Potatoes
- Olive OIl
- Kickin’ it at the Lake Seasoning Salt
- Malt Vinegar (or other vinegar of your choosing
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Wash and dry potatoes
- Toss in a little olive oil to coat
- Season liberally with Kickin’ It!
- Arrange potatoes on a sheet pan
- Place in oven and roast for about 30 minutes or until crisp and tender
- Remove potatoes from oven
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes then smash them carefully so as to not break them up
- Arrange onto the sheet pan again in a single layer
- Drizzle generously with olive oil
- Return them to the oven on the top rack
- Roast another 15- 20 minutes or until crisp and golden brown
- Remove from oven
- While still hot, sprinkle generously with malt Vinegar
- Serve immediately